Sunday 21 May 2017

13 High-End Fashion Dupes?!

Hello everyone!
I am back with a new post, and this time it's a fashion post! So I have been obsessed with Shein lately, and I was browsing their website last night and I realised the amount of DUPES THE SHOP HAS! I'm talking from Stella McCartney to Chloe!!! So I thought I'd share a few high end fashion dupes that I found for anyone out there who is looking for cheaper options of high end products!

 1. Valentino
These classic Valentino rockstud flats can be found at Shein for £24!
You can find it here
2. Gucci Mules
You can find these embroidered Gucci mules here! 
£25.31




















3. Rihanna x Puma
Shein has these sneakers in many colours - you can find the same (ish) colour here! 
£28.41
 4. Gucci Sneakers
Shein has a very similar pair of these Gucci sneakers here!
£32.43


 5. Stella McCartney
These beautiful shoes have a very similar dupe here!
£30
 6. Chloe
Shein has a VERY similar dupe for this Chloe bag here!
£22
 7. Celine
This classic Celine bag - a dupe can be found here!
£22
 8. Chanel backpack
Shein has a similar dupe in a dusty pink colour - can be found here!
£17

9. Gucci Mules
I found a plain black dupe of the Gucci mules - click here to see the dupe! 
£21

10. Fenty x Puma slides
Dupes can be found here!
£18
11. Dior Sunglasses
These sunglasses can be found here! 
£7
12. Chloe bag
This Chloe bag dupe can be found here!
£24


















13. Chanel Boy Bag
Find the dupe here!
£16











Hope you liked this blogpost! Just a disclaimer - I do not own any of these images! I found them all on Pinterest and they belong to their rightful owners!

Thanks for reading!



Post a Comment

My Lifestyle Mantra © . Design by FCD.